Sunday, November 19, 2006

WOP is back...

Thanksgiving is coming and so is my whole family. I am very excited to have them here for the holiday. There will be 21 people at the Italian's Thanksgiving table which should make for wonderful conversation, bold extravagant aruguments and general good cheer. My daughter was in the the middle of the shooting at Annapolis Mall on Saturday night. She is alright but she will never forget it I am sure. Makes me wonder why we expect Iragi youth to forget the American soldiers, tanks and planes shooting up their country. Scares me to death what revenge motives we must be conjuring up in their hearts. George Bush is the worst President the republic has ever had to endure.

Even though Steny Hoyer is my local Congressman, I am still upset that John Murtha did become the majority leader. He is the reason that the democrats are back in control and deserved to be majority leader. Rep. Hoyer supported the war right from day 1. The sad thing about Hoyer is that he didnt even have any opposition. The republicans don't even put up a candidate against him. Somebody needs to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wait...you mean one can get blog SPAM??? this is ridiculous.