Sunday, February 17, 2008

The view from Ohio

I have just finished reading "The World is Flat" 3.0 (not that different from 2.0 and 1.0) and felt very moved by it. I have decided to vote Barak Obama also. The I read the Washinton Post this morning (on-line of course) and stumbled on to these articles. They point out the major dualities of my life. (I am very binary...on/off...1/0) I offer them to the world (tell you friends about Paddy so it grows again).


Ohio workers

Anti-Webism in America


An answer to Anti-Webism


I am going to try for a video post for Preident's day. Stay tuned!!! And spread the word about PaddyWop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you post 'The answer to anti-webism' simply to prove the first article? Because the vapid argumentation, which almost equated the content of a text-message session with that of Tolstoy (though pointed out that a person needs more time to get through Tolstoy), and the author's "I feel" attitude, which didn't get much deeper than 'things change and everything is subjective anyway," certainly showed the dumb-down process in action.