Monday, October 16, 2006

Another "Paddy" has been invited...

I just wanted everyone to know that I have invited another irishman to pull up a "stool" with us and write away. He should make for interesting company and great conversation. The "Wop" is going to have to get active to counterbalance all of the Celtic rant and I promise that I will. I know, I know, you have heard that promise before.

On another note, I went to a railroad show in timonium over the weekend and it was outstanding. I enjoyed it a great deal.

And remember, get ready to sock them in the nose on election day. We drove out "those British soldiers" so we could vote....now lets do it.

Stay tuned!

6 comments:

Paddy said...

WOP had certainly better get active! Right now it seems as if I'm the last man standing, or sittin, on that stool. What's the problem? You Italians can't hold your liquor?

sobinator said...

here here

Mr. O'Hearn said...

This is the newly arrived paddy. I must confess though that I am the somewhat the inverse of Norm. He is a wop who wishes to be a paddy, and I am a paddy who wishes to be a wop. I blame it on chianti, the cheese, and the various and sundry salumi.

Paddy said...

I question the creds or any 'paddy' who wants to be a wop? (just kidding don't you know - welcome to cyber-Nannys)

Mr. O'Hearn said...

I chiefly blame my fascination for Italy not on Constantine but rather on the food, the art, and a hill town in Lazio called Labro.

And to be fair, having seen Ireland for teh first time this year, I was quit taken with its beauty. The west country is gorgeous, and we stayed in a little sea village named Kinvara, which was magical. I give the irish literature and music over the Italians no doubt.

When it comes to the beauty of the women however.... Ireland does not even come close.

Paddy said...

even after age 30?