Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And Now For A Bit of Hypocrisy

I know the juxtaposition with my last communist pics is just too much...but, well I am a complex character, and it was a lovely lunch. Ha - i'm a shit!

Duck breast with honey-wine reduction, served with fruit compote and a smoked creame emulsion. Outstanding! Second course was peppered beef tenderloin served over a mix of spinach and soy beans. A bit on the salty side; still good, but the duck was better.

Taeko opted for the Bento Box lunch of fresh wild mushroom soup, asparagus salad, red snapper carpaccio served with a pink grapefruit sorbet, and a fourth fish dish that I didn't catch. She was quite pleased as well. We finished with perhaps the best chocolate sorbet I've even tasted. Lunch for the two of us came to 507 RMB or about $63 (with three beers included)

3 comments:

MrC said...

The only thing missing at the table is the Head or Hogwarth sitting there at the table. In fact I think I would want him at my night at Nanny's with my essay group which I am still working on.

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»